You've heard it before: meal planning can save time, money and a whole lot of hassle in the long run.
Now, let's go over a simple plan we can use to make it happen!
1. Take a look at what your schedule will be like for the week. Lunch meeting with coworker, date night, making enough for the whole fam? We will use this information for the next step
2. Choose 3-4 breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks depending on step 1. You can find inspiration from my Balanced Bites recipes.
3. Write out your shopping list and pick a day to head to the store.
4. Once the food is in hand, get your meal prep on! Start with the foods that will take longer to cook, like roasted vegetables, brown rice, and baked chicken.
5. Dish up your delicious goods in glassware containers for easy reheating.
Since all the prep work has already been taken care of, you won't even have to think about what's going to be on your plate next.
Remember, this method is a part of a balanced lifestyle, and there really is no quick fix. If you need help with this process, apply for my online coaching program.