Updated: Apr 20
🌷Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. It's based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit . Ayurveda teaches about the rhythms of nature encourages learning how to sync up with the seasons.
🌷One of the best ways to do this is to connect with the energy of spring. Meditate on the keywords that come up for you—newness, fresh blooms, passion, excitement, new beginnings—and then get busy doing what has you feeling inspired.
🌷A meditation for inspiring that inner spring feeling:
1. Find a cozy spot to relax. Minimize your distractions and just begin to breathe, slowly and deeply.
2. As you settle into your space, notice how your breath connects you to your physical body and any sensations you may be feeling, images in your mind, and thoughts you may have floating by.
3. Take a few moments to think about the energy of creation and how it aligns with the newness of the spring season. What does this time of year represent to you?
4. Begin to notice how the energy of spring is stirring within you. What needs freshening up in your life? Is there a new project you’re feeling inspired to start? Now that the sun is out, and the birds are chirping, what has you feeling passionate, excited, and motivated in your life? What are you going to create?
5. Feel your own energy and become conscious of the sensations in your body as you breathe deeply. What are the words, phrases, or feelings that come up for you?
6. As you think about the energy of spring and how you’re experiencing it internally, ask your Higher Self or Higher Power that this idea, this project, or this plan you’re beginning be for your highest good, and for the good of all who will be affected by it.
7. Now, imagine yourself going out into this new season and beginning the thing(s) that bring you the most joy